Hell Yes 16 20.00%

Hell No 44 55.00%

My Penis is Confused 19 23.75%

Total:79
DanneSandin said:
Are... are that dudes?!

Yes they are.

Around the Network

As long as they still have original equipment.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

But dude, you have to look out for your wiener. You said you were pissing blood.

But I would do a few ;)

Holy jaws of life, look at the chompers on most of them.

Seriously, too much make up on some of them.

EDIT: holy crap, they are men. Impressive cause most of them sure fooled me. Still no however.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

They are all post op, well most of them i think

Around the Network

hmm... it depends... If I find way to late... then yes... otherwise I may say no...

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Seriously, my cousin chris is this big homo, but he's a bill homo ok, always has a concealed weapon and knife, and he's dating one of these Thai shemales, even put their pic on the families website

I was wondering why these people looked like men, and looked like they had implants.....now I know.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results