By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Franchises exclusive to your console maker of choice that you dislike

I'm a Nintendo fan but I absolutely despise the Smash Bros games. *Ducks tomatoes*

Around the Network

I don't like Mario Sports even though I can see the appeal in them.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Mario vs Donkey kong

I made a similar thread some time ago, although I was only asking to Nintendo fans.

Anyway, I don't like Kirby and I don't like the New Super Mario Bros. series

Nintendo and PC gamer

i dislike god of war.. :/

Around the Network
curl-6 said:

I'm a Nintendo fan but I absolutely despise the Smash Bros games. *Ducks tomatoes*

"throws watermelon"

In all seriousness though, smash is awesome. Anyways I don't really like

God of War franchise

Sly Cooper

Ratchet and Clank Series

Resistance Franchise

I used to hate Gears of War but it's grown on me. I hate Uncharted still and I don't really hate any Nintendo exclusives.

curl-6 said:

How dare you dislike that awesome franchise!?

Animal Crossing for me. Don't care for it personally.

Estelle and Adol... best characters ever! XD

uhh, I own everything they are all my console of choice.

Nintendo
-New Super Mario Bros

Sony
-Resististance and Killzone (resistance more so if only allowed 1)

Microsoft
-I can't think of one. There's not really a franchise I really love on exclusive on this console, but there's not really one I hate that I can think of. If I can use ones that are also on PC there's a few.
Alan Wake

gr.... gran...... gran turismo!! yes!! i said it! yeah gran turismo!! i find it to be a huge BORE FEST!

also infamous, wipeout. there are sure to be more, i mean you cant seriously like every game from your favorite company. but those are the ones i can think of