By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Youtube Talents

bananaking21 said:

she is just out of this world. honestly her voice is better than 90% of the female celebirty singers out there. 

because she uses an echo amplifier effect , sorry to burst your bubble.

Around the Network
PullusPardus said:
bananaking21 said:

she is just out of this world. honestly her voice is better than 90% of the female celebirty singers out there. 

i know she uses the echo amplifier, but i thought most of the singers out there use some sort of effect anyways? also its not like rihanna's, katty perry's or any of those pop singers have a good voice anyway

Nintendo and PC gamer

bananaking21 said:
PullusPardus said:
bananaking21 said:

i know she uses the echo amplifier, but i thought most of the singers out there use some sort of effect anyways? also its not like rihanna's, katty perry's or any of those pop singers have a good voice anyway

Nah, those are crap, I never listen to pop music anyways, I just listen to really weird shit to be frank.

PullusPardus said:
bananaking21 said:
PullusPardus said:
bananaking21 said:

Nah, those are crap, I never listen to pop music anyways, I just listen to really weird shit to be frank.

lol im sure its better than what ever i mentioned. i listen to epic chants, trailer music, soundtracks and stuff like that. when ever i open the radio now days its like ear rape

Around the Network

This woman is pretty good and one of the few people I like to listen to my youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtHfdMqn5T4

bananaking21 said:
PullusPardus said:
bananaking21 said:
PullusPardus said:
bananaking21 said:

lol im sure its better than what ever i mentioned. i listen to epic chants, trailer music, soundtracks and stuff like that. when ever i open the radio now days its like ear rape

You should give these a listen , they're not pop music by a long shot, but I stopped listening to pop a long time ago, these kinds of bands are the only thing I listen to nowadays.

I found this one quite impressive (although this probably isn't a Youtube talent is it?)

Also the people in this do an incredible cover.

i like peter hollens. his videos don't have the old embed code and i'm too lazy right now so

here is skyrim but it's only coincidence and i don't listen to him because of video games

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlCPOCwo3FY&list=SPFF3F248AC60CF19E&index=4