By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - CONFIRMED: Gran Turismo 6 announced for PS3, releasing Holiday 2013

We all know PD is already developing a PS4

All PD does is GT, so lets untwist some panties,

GT PS4 has been in dev for some time already.

Around the Network
NoCtiS_NoX said:
Chris Hu said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
Uncharted 4 launching with PS4 will sell more units than GT 6. Yeah I said it.
Uncharted 4 is the one of those games that will definitely sells more system because of the fan base alone and the buying habits of that fan base. Uncharted fans is mostly Sony fan and I can't say the same way for GT ( mostly racing fan and casuals ).

That's why if Sony don't announce Uncharted 4 as launch title or launch window then I will definitely scratch my head or worst case scenario UC 4 for the PS3 yeah that's stupid but GT 6 for the PS3 not really.

I can't see Uncharted 4 selling more then GT6.  GT6 will easily sell over 8 million units.

I was just joking at the first part hence the smiley. I'll edit it to avoid confusion.

I agree with your second point though if Uncharted 4 would be announced for the PS4 it would sell more consoles (PS4's) then what GT6 will do to the PS3.  Because at this point almost everyone that wanted to buy a PS3 for a GT game already has done so and traditionally the second GT game on the same console always sold less.