By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The next Xbox - Xbox V

Nintendo has forgotten that if you want to selll your console you have to release it with great games and with Sony betting on a lacklasting series like Killzone and some other weak looking exclusives like this racing game driveclub,  MS already won the next generation.

so imo Microsoft should name the new xbox - Xbox V, where V stands for Victory. casual also would think that it's a xbox 5 and its better than playstation 4 like samsung glaaxy 4 is better than galaxy 3.

Around the Network

-Xbox V such a good name guise

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

So what r these amazing exclusives the new xbox will have at launch

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

We will see in a few days. X360 had an amazing start with games like Mass Effect, Saint Row and Gears of War. Im sure that will show us some excelent games in this month.

I prefer Xbox P, where P stands for Perfect, because Perfects are better than plain Victories. Casuals also would think that P stands for Pie so it'll sell like hotcakes.

Around the Network

Here is a cat-like animal eating omelette.

pokoko said:

Here is a cat-like animal eating omelette.

is yours.

Well, I suppose it does sound better than xbox X.. Imagine that. It sounds so gimmicky..

We should turn his thread onto a "Horrible names for next gen consoles" thread. Imagine PlayStation Orbis? Xbox Durango? Yuk.

V for Vbox !! No, w8 ....

Player2 said:

I prefer Xbox P, where P stands for Perfect, because Perfects are better than plain Victories. Casuals also would think that P stands for Pie so it'll sell like hotcakes.

Mmmmm Xbox Pie.  Like sweet tasty blackberry with a little something more.

Oh, man, I want some pie now.  How with cold vanilla ice cream.

But actually V is good, just seems to obvious. 

Halo 4 And since the Infinity shows up in Halo 4, that might be too obvious too. O

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!