By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The next Xbox - Xbox V

SeXbox surely. It's so obvious I don;t know why the first Xbox didn't have that name.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network
binary solo said:
SeXbox surely. It's so obvious I don;t know why the first Xbox didn't have that name.

Yeah like the second Nintendo was called Super Nintendo or SNES.

The next xbox will be called S- Xbox (to lure all the SNES lovers because they think S stands for Super)

But in fact it is S(e)xbox and all the  Dead or Alive 6  Binini DLC will be sexbox exclusive  so will be nude patches for every game etc (this WOULD SELL!!!! IN Japan!1!1!1!!1)

Tbh  making the sexbox  nude patch compatible would really help MS conquer japan  I have to give them a call   brb.

pezus said:
Piernik said:

We will see in a few days. X360 had an amazing start with games like Mass Effect, Saint Row and Gears of War. Im sure that will show us some excelent games in this month.

Mass Effect: late 2007

Saints Row: late 2006

Gears of War: late 2006

Then you mention only Killzone and DriveClub, which are launch day titles for PS4.

Well Condemed, Call of Duty 2, Perfect Dark 0, Project Gotham 3, Kameo were all standout titles in 05. 2006 had Oblivion (gave 360 a nice spike), Ghost Recon, Saints Row, Dead Rising, Gears, and Viva Pinata (the kids liked it....:P)

Notable mentions were Fight Night 3, FEAR, Splinter Cell Double Agent, Rainbow 6 Vegas, all games that not only released before the PS3 version, but were superior ports all around.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

pokoko said:

Here is a cat-like animal eating omelette.

Thank you for making this thread better.

zorg1000 said:
So what r these amazing exclusives the new xbox will have at launch

May 21st. But Ryse, Project Gotham 5, and a Rare title are all but confirmed.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network
pokoko said:

I'm sorry, but I cannot let this pass. 

That is NOT an omelette.  An omelette is a folded egg.   That is a dumpling.  A dumbling is a bread-type shell, with meat or some other type of filling, such as fruit, inside. 

pezus said:
sales2099 said:
pezus said:
Piernik said:

We will see in a few days. X360 had an amazing start with games like Mass Effect, Saint Row and Gears of War. Im sure that will show us some excelent games in this month.

Mass Effect: late 2007

Saints Row: late 2006

Gears of War: late 2006

Then you mention only Killzone and DriveClub, which are launch day titles for PS4.

Well Condemed, Call of Duty 2, Perfect Dark 0, Project Gotham 3, Kameo were all standout titles in 05. 2006 had Oblivion (gave 360 a nice spike), Ghost Recon, Saints Row, Dead Rising, Gears, and Viva Pinata (the kids liked it....:P)

Notable mentions were Fight Night 3, FEAR, Splinter Cell Double Agent, Rainbow 6 Vegas, all games that not only released before the PS3 version, but were superior ports all around.

Your point being what? I'm questioning his choice of mentioning only two PS4 games, when we know already about at least 20 and many of them being launch window titles, and then proceeding to post 360 games that rekeased a year or years after launch as proof of 360's lineup being amazing and PS4's not.

No point really, just showing 360s early lineup was great. Actually I should have quoted him and told him that. lol nm.

pokoko said:

I'm starting to like you.

Piernik, i'd be wary of the tone you used in the first post here.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

X720 launch line up will be good, but nothing compared to having GT6 on PS4.

well it has a good chance of victory regardless especially if they get a good pricepoint

Above & Beyond