By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - ethomaz's #15YearsOfGT Live Thread (GT6 PS3 2013; GT5 10.66M)

Tagged games:

CGI-Quality said:
radiantshadow92 said:
i remember there was a time when everybody thought u were fucking crazy for saying gt5 wud hit 10 mill....i remember all the 6-8 mill lifetime prediction! now eat crow biches

Not me. I stood with him and was called a "fanboy", "delusional", "didn't understand the market", and so fourth. I even know the exact users, but we won't [can't] go there.

i don't even understand why after the other gt games

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
Conegamer said:
Also, news updates appear to be veeeeery slow. Not much going on?

There is a lot of chat about GT Academy.

GT6 talk shouldnt be too far away.

Yeah, so it seems. Which is all good stuff, of course. 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Kaz is on stage.

CGI-Quality said:
radiantshadow92 said:
i remember there was a time when everybody thought u were fucking crazy for saying gt5 wud hit 10 mill....i remember all the 6-8 mill lifetime prediction! now eat crow biches

Not me. I stood with him and was called a "fanboy", "delusional", "didn't understand the market", and so fourth. I even know the exact users, but we won't [can't] go there.

You and me both. I think I said it would reach a minimum of 9.5mil

Kaz hits the stage. It's time!

Around the Network

Yeah, there were a lot of "racing games are not popular anymore" and "PS3's install base is too small" kind of statements back then. There was a prediction thread, someone should dig it out.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

GT6 this year. No surprises.

Now, which consoles?

GT6, Holiday 2013, PS3

Confirmed.

Carl2291 said:
Kaz is on stage.

Has time for GT but not Ps4...