By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Will you be watching May 21st?

Will you be watching?

Yes, live 134 55.14%

Yes, afterwards 43 17.70%

Maybe 24 9.88%

No 42 17.28%

Total:243

Well, living in Australia kinda sucks here.. It'll be on at 3 am in the morning for me so I doubt I'll watch it live. I'll probably wait for a YouTube upload unless Microsoft let you watch it on the 360. Kinect and Illumiroom should be impressive but I want to see the console and SOME GAMEZ!!!

Hopefully it's on the 360 dashboard afterwards, it would really let people know and generate buzz to nearly 50 million people... Even if it's on a sub section live "videos". MS could really take the ball here and run with it.

Around the Network

Yes, I shall watch it. I'll try to do it live if I can.

I will if I can. I don't know my work schedule for next week yet (and it's a busy time for my company that week, so I couldn't ask off just to watch a videogame console reveal).

Yep. Live.

No, PS4 conference was disappointing based on all the hype. (SQUARE!!!!!!)

I expect 21st to be even more boring due to all them shooters. I'll watch the highlights later.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Around the Network

yes, unless I'm working. Or if it is on a tv channel.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

pezus said:
No, but that's because I won't have the time

Huh? :O You're on this site 24/7, can't you just take 2 hours of your time to watch it?

Yup ... it is good to know what's up in the industry. I like to know the latest news with Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft and third party developers.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

pezus said:
Deyon said:
pezus said:

Huh? :O You're on this site 24/7, can't you just take 2 hours of your time to watch it?

Is...is that jealousy?

jealous of what?

pezus said:
Deyon said:
pezus said:
Deyon said:
pezus said:

Is...is that jealousy?

jealous of what?

I've just finally figured you all out

You still haven't answered my question.