By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Will you be watching May 21st?

Will you be watching?

Yes, live 134 55.14%

Yes, afterwards 43 17.70%

Maybe 24 9.88%

No 42 17.28%

Total:243

lol, the xbox event starts at 3am au time

like hell i'm staying up for that

Around the Network

It is not set up at a better times like Sony's was. That was at least after work hours for the East Coast. This is almost at lunch time here. I will watch it later for sure, and hopefully come online for the best news good or bad.

lol.... all true gamers will watch it be it live or later. the only ones that vote no way at all or serious fanatics in need of a betty ford clinic.

they are sitting there mumbling right now frothing at the mouth saying they will not help it get more views than the ps4 event lol.. i still laugh at people that think you tube views make certain things popular. if a mere 500k sony gamer watch the video 10 times which some have the 5 million views. and it dont have to be full views just a hit. which ive probably done 20x myself.

e3 will be insane if theres pgr, gt6, driveclub & forza oh and mariocart lol.

I wonder who will be on stage to big it up?

like the ps4 reveal - i won't be able to catch it live but i will watch it as soon as i can.

Around the Network

Absolutely, I love these reveals.

Updated OP with a new countdown and a list of some times.

1pm here. It has to be right after I get off of lunch break? sigh...

I must be stealthy now.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Proclus said:

Updated OP with a new countdown and a list of some times.

Your countdown looks like it's out by an hour.

7pm for me - perfect to watch on tv via xbox and have my netbook open to see neogaf and vgchartz under heavy load ;)