By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

tbone51 said:
outlawauron said:
tbone51 said:

lol, want trying to take it. Im just admiring these legs. Its almost like the original  pokemon! This might be the next MH if things pan out right. People laughing at this idea obviously dont kno wats a'cmon :)

Level 5 has really lucked out with their anime adaptations. Both Inazuma 11 and Youkai Watch were incredibly popular. 

Correct, i dont kno exactly Yokai watch, but the animes most deserved that made profits (in this case manga) are Attack on titan (so F-ing Huge 2013) and my personal favorite Hunter x Hunter (2011).

Anime that changed lives :0

Youkai Watch had higher ratings than both of those shows.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
tbone51 said:
outlawauron said:
tbone51 said:

lol, want trying to take it. Im just admiring these legs. Its almost like the original  pokemon! This might be the next MH if things pan out right. People laughing at this idea obviously dont kno wats a'cmon :)

Level 5 has really lucked out with their anime adaptations. Both Inazuma 11 and Youkai Watch were incredibly popular. 

Correct, i dont kno exactly Yokai watch, but the animes most deserved that made profits (in this case manga) are Attack on titan (so F-ing Huge 2013) and my personal favorite Hunter x Hunter (2011).

Anime that changed lives :0

Youkai Watch had higher ratings than both of those shows.

Thats fine :) Attack on titan made so much money, almost beating One Piece in manga sales last year (something naruto/bleach would  dream of in the past couple of years). Hunter x Hunter doing great too. All 3 animes making manga/games sell like crazy!

Oh for fucks sake SAO -_-
Anyways on aboard the MK8 Hype Train

Boutros said:

I could swear SAO made 2 points today for 77, but if so I'm not sure which one...

3DS Friend Code: 0533 - 6146 - 0418
PSN ID: atylerman5

Around the Network
ktay95 said:

Firstly, FUCK YEAH YOUKAI BEAST

Secondly, back off Youkai Beast is my game. I supported it first =P

No way you supported it before I did!

GdaTyler said:
Boutros said:

I could swear SAO made 2 points today for 77, but if so I'm not sure which one...

Oh yeah lol it did but I delayed adding the points because I wasn't sure which version gained two points. I'll fix that now xd

Boutros said:
GdaTyler said:

Oh yeah lol it did but I delayed adding the points because I wasn't sure which version gained two points. I'll fix that now xd

Yh, i guessed that too, I was confused when I saw two (LE)'s I wish there was an easy way to differentiate it. 

So I think it's the regular version of SAO that gained two points but I'm not sure. It could be the limited edition lol

The name on COMG isn't the same as the one on amazon so it's hard to tell which version is which.

Boutros said:

So I think it's the regular version of SAO that gained two points but I'm not sure. It could be the limited edition lol

The name on COMG isn't the same as the one on amazon so it's hard to tell which version is which.

Though it most likely is the regular one since the limited edition is probably still sold out lol.