By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Kresnik said:
Boutros said:

That's not a spoiler at all -.-

Yeah...  I didn't need to see that second sentence at all.

Also I agree about the pacing.  I'm surprised at how quickly they're skipping through the floors.

Its because the first "season" of SAO only consists of one volume out of the 12 SAO light novels (plus side stories from 2nd and 8th volume). The LN was originally written as a one shot, so its understandable.

Around the Network
Fusioncode said:
2 points - beast mode
4 points - berserk mode
7 points - ????

7 points - RAMPAGE

Quick someone give mario a push he seems to have stalled on the grid

Super Robot Wars keeping the chart alive. That's good to see.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Pre-order are very low now....  Good to see that afer P.D.F 2nd release they are still 2 Vita Games in Beast mode especialy SRWZ.

So, P.D.f 2nd did boost Ps vita sales but it was a bad strategy for Sega to release the 2 Versions at the same time . Last time the PS3 version came with 6 additional Songs who probably made lot of poeple buy it again.

No Ps4 games :( I expected Infamous but it seems that japanese don´t realy like it. We still have 50 days anyway.

It´s time for Freedom Wars and watch Dogs to show up!

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

Around the Network

Just Dance U forgot to beast before release

Fusioncode said:
2 points - beast mode
4 points - berserk mode
7 points - ????

horrible try. 4 points for a niche title is berserk mode. 2 points for a title 2 months away is beast mode.

Zero999 said:
Fusioncode said:
2 points - beast mode
4 points - berserk mode
7 points - ????

horrible try. 4 points for a niche title is berserk mode. 2 points for a title 2 months away is beast mode.

But I tried my best ):

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

HylianSwordsman said:

My sincerest apologies to you and all who didn't know the setting or name of the second half. I thought of it as a "Snape kills Dumbledore" sort of spoiler, so I didn't think it through. Regardless, you don't know any of the specifics of what I spoiled, such as what changes the setting, what the new setting is and why it's different, etc. It's not totally spoiled, and I do think you'll like the second half.

Don't worry about it.  I'm still looking forward to it and I can cope with the spoilers!

Poor MK. Doing terrible numbers.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile