By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Worst update since im here. puajjj

Around the Network

Slow day for anything not named super robot wars.

Persona Q passed Mario Kart, I find that amusing.

Geez guys SAO isn't even that long. Just watch the damn thing. I don't even care about it and I watched the first half. And I still don't care about it.

2 points - beast mode
4 points - berserk mode
7 points - ????

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Speaking of SAO... oh it got nothing =(

And yeah had they really wanted to SAO could have easily had way more episodes. It basically just jumps forward as it pleases. The first few eps could have been drawn out as an entire season, hell SAO alone could have been 3 seasons if they took the DBZ approach but instead they decided to rush through it with no filler eps.

Around the Network

Persona >>>>> Mario Kart

Wii U doomed

Click HERE and be happy 

Kresnik said:
outlawauron said:

It's not really a spoiler if you just know the setting or name of the second half.

I do not know the setting or name of the second half.

My sincerest apologies to you and all who didn't know the setting or name of the second half. I thought of it as a "Snape kills Dumbledore" sort of spoiler, so I didn't think it through. Regardless, you don't know any of the specifics of what I spoiled, such as what changes the setting, what the new setting is and why it's different, etc. It's not totally spoiled, and I do think you'll like the second half.

HylianSwordsman said:
Kresnik said:
outlawauron said:

It's not really a spoiler if you just know the setting or name of the second half.

My sincerest apologies to you and all who didn't know the setting or name of the second half. I thought of it as a "Snape kills Dumbledore" sort of spoiler, so I didn't think it through. Regardless, you don't know any of the specifics of what I spoiled, such as what changes the setting, what the new setting is and why it's different, etc. It's not totally spoiled, and I do think you'll like the second half.

SNAPE KILLS DUNLEDORE?? O_O

nah im just kidding =P

ktay95 said:
HylianSwordsman said:
Kresnik said:
outlawauron said:

nah im just kidding =P

Well, I'm sure Snape's killed a lot of people, so he might have killed a guy named Dunledore. :P

HylianSwordsman said:
ktay95 said:
HylianSwordsman said:
Kresnik said:
outlawauron said:

nah im just kidding =P

Well, I'm sure Snape's killed a lot of people, so he might have killed a guy named Dunledore. :P

I dont even know how I managed that one -_-