By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

ktay95 said:
tbone51 said:
ktay95 said:

Oh

Well its basically EO with a Persona skin which I feel should sell more than EO itself. Also it seems to be doing well on Famitsus poll. 
The idea of Persona on Nintendo I doubt will drive many people away. If anything it would hurt western sales more than Japans

Wonder wat Atlus would do with Persona if it does well with PQ. Maybe PG5 for HDS (Nintendo's Next HH)

No we have already agreed its called Persona 5 Crimson.

Srry, never played a persona before, will definitely though (pg4) sometime in the future!

P5 will dominate the charts, do you kno wat type of sales does it be getting

Around the Network

Now that's 131 points total for SAO. Hope it can make 150K FW.

3DS Friend Code: 0533 - 6146 - 0418
PSN ID: atylerman5

That'll do SAO, that'll do. And just keep chugging along Persona, make me proud.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

Tagging

mario kart 8 is treading along nicely

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
Boutros said:

Finally, People need to stop waiting on that LE SAO!

Nope. They´re still waiting , one month left

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

BURST MODE CONFIRMED

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

nanzano said:

BURST MODE CONFIRMED

??

ktay95 said:
nanzano said:

BURST MODE CONFIRMED

??

Google transtale Option :D

Ain't nobody can handle that laundry bag swag.