By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

WHO THE FUCK CANCELLED THEIR SAO LE PREOREDER -_-

Around the Network

SW4 is a combined 425 pt. Not bad start, hopefully it converts well to about 200k+ opening.

Quite a good day, and Mario Party really impressing in the Weekly also.

Sad to see SAO have a cancellation however. Never nice to see.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

That guy's going to regret cancelling SAO limited edition. It will be impossible to find!

COMG already de-listed it again online.

Conegamer said:

tbh, 2 weeks before release it was lookng like maybea 50k-60k op week (mario party). I even thought it wouldn't do good, probably like max 150k lifetime. Now it looks like it might reach beyond expectations, where are all those people who called MP a flop Come out here, and eat that crow :p

Around the Network

Go Ace Attorney/Theatrhythm/Mario Kart!

tbone51 said:
Conegamer said:

tbh, 2 weeks before release it was lookng like maybea 50k-60k op week (mario party). I even thought it wouldn't do good, probably like max 150k lifetime. Now it looks like it might reach beyond expectations, where are all those people who called MP a flop Come out here, and eat that crow :p

This happens nearly every time a Nintendo game gets put up for pre-order.  Really slow for aaaggggesss and then loads towards the end.

People should learn by now :(

Kresnik said:
tbone51 said:
Conegamer said:

This happens nearly every time a Nintendo game gets put up for pre-order.  Really slow for aaaggggesss and then loads towards the end.

People should learn by now :(

I kno u kno Tell that to all the people who overuse the word Flop/Bomb! I didn't expect this high though, maybe like 80-100 points in its first week lol! 

I don't think anybody said Mario Party WOULD flop, but there were certainly people who WANTED it to flop since it's on a similar level to Knack. Just look how much Knack sold!

OT: Nice daily.  Lots of points everywhere.

And nice weekly.  It's going to be a really fun Media Create this week.

~ 180k PS3 / 35k Vita Samurai Warriors 4 isn't too bad after all.  ~ 150k Mario Party is good numbers.  65k PS3 / 50k Vita for J-Stars isn't too hot though.

And if Neptunia gets 40k FW I'll be very surprised, but pleased.

I notice that Pro Baseball Spirits for the Vita didn't show up.  COMG clinging to their PSP version :(