By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

pezus said:
tbone51 said:
pezus said:
tbone51 said:
pezus said:

3DS out, Vita in. Lol. Can't stop the Vita train.

Quantity Games vs Quanity Sales, looks like 3DS Train cant be stopped :)

I see 5 Vita games in the top 10, only 1 3DS

The big 3DS games have over 2 months left to release, also 1 has almost 5 months with another of an unknown date :)

Exactly. I wouldn't call that a train. More like a few singular big rigs on an empty road.

ok, then a Train on Media Create charts where it counts alot more :0

Around the Network

I love Crayon Shinchan. Best cartoon ever. I hope it makes a comeback.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

pezus said:
tbone51 said:

Where Vita has been catching up with 3DS and will probably outsell it for at least the next few weeks, I think. Can't stop the train

3DS software has been in top of the charts despite no new releases. We were talking sales of games, and beside 3DS already sold 15mil+. Vita should be outselling it by now weekly but it hasnt yet this year

tbone51 said:
outlawauron said:
Kresnik said:
tbone51 said:

Brand new to the ninty audience.

Do you think 15m+ 3DS owners in Japan are Nintendo-only fans?  :P

I'd imagine the 300-500k or so Persona audience should have no problem transitioning to 3DS.  If 4m+ Monster Hunter fans can do it!

That's assuming they aren't there already; I'd imagine they will be.

Wat. These spinoffs will be fortunate to get half that....

150k-250k LTD? Does seem to much especially looking at these circumstances, but how much does ET Odyssey usually do? I think it might have a chance to shock us with high sales, at first when it was announced i would of guessed 60k-100k but it looks like the japanese are excited for the game!

lol really? Guess Im the only one who expects 400k LT sales then, its Persona (kind of) on the most popular console

tbone51 said:
pezus said:
tbone51 said:

Where Vita has been catching up with 3DS and will probably outsell it for at least the next few weeks, I think. Can't stop the train

3DS software has been in top of the charts despite no new releases. We were talking sales of games, and beside 3DS already sold 15mil+. Vita should be outselling it by now weekly but it hasnt yet this year

your cheating though. Youkai watch woul be selling just as well on Xbox, that game is legs

Around the Network
ktay95 said:
tbone51 said:
pezus said:
tbone51 said:

your cheating though. Youkai watch woul be selling just as well on Xbox, that game is legs

well everybody cheats, you can say vita is cheating since 3DS has reach saturation :)

tbone51 said:
ktay95 said:
tbone51 said:
pezus said:
tbone51 said:

well everybody cheats, you can say vita is cheating since 3DS has reach saturation :)

going by  DS and Gameboy sales NO, 3DS has a long way to go =P

Yup pretty boring day. At least Persona and most of the Vita gang got some points.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

tbone51 said:
pezus said:
tbone51 said:

It's not even half of what the NDS sold. So there is no saturation yet and we could also say with so much huge system seller, 3DS shouldnt be outsold by a console with only few average system seller

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Aerys said:
tbone51 said:
pezus said:
tbone51 said:

It's not even half of what the NDS sold. So there is no saturation yet and we could also say with so much huge system seller, 3DS shouldnt be outsold by a console with only few average system seller

Come on really? Vita might not have that 500k+ seller (yet) but it has 10x as much games coming out a month than 3ds!!!