By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

I was also expected 

Arcana Heart 3

But  let´s see what will hapen in April!

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

Around the Network

this thread piqued my interest - I would like to join in the discussion.

Firstly, what is COMG? And how does it work?

Thanks in advance

mii-gamer said:

Thanks in advance

Small chain of gaming stores in Japan.

1 point=1 preorder at there chain

They uppdate the preorder top 20 at there stores everyday

ktay95 said:
mii-gamer said:

Thanks in advance

I'd like to add that the most fun from this thread is looking how preorders change day by day and then comparing it with a real sales which often results with a small meltdowns. )

ktay95 said:
mii-gamer said:

Thanks in advance

In general, how does these points translate in real life sales?

Around the Network
nanzano said:

Wait! where is Atelier Ayesha !?? That is realy disappointing! Hope we still get the west release  :(

It will bomba but TK will bring it over anyway at least digitally I think

nanzano said:

I was also expected 

Arcana Heart 3

But  let´s what will hapen in April!

Just from the title and this boxart you'd never known that this is a fighting game XD

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

ryuzaki57 said:
nanzano said:

Wait! where is Atelier Ayesha !?? That is realy disappointing! Hope we still get the west release  :(

It will bomba but TK will bring it over anyway at least digitally I think

Ah ok, since the west already got the ps3 one, hopefuly it will come here too

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

SnakeDrake said:
nanzano said:

I was also expected 

Arcana Heart 3

But  let´s what will hapen in April!

Just from the title and this boxart you'd never known that this is a fighting game XD

Hahaha me too! for the first time i saw the Boxart I tought it would be like To Love Ru : Darkness but no, it is a fighting game just like Blazblue

mii-gamer said:

Thanks in advance

Check the second post in the thread, mate.  Boutros has typed a nice FAQ out for anyone joining :P