By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Average day, Dark Souls II is doing nicely though. MGS doing alright and SAO needs more Limited Editions now!

Around the Network

SAO probably would have surpassed the first gamein onts already if there would be more Limited editions available XD

Vita is on fire... in two days Noire should comeback to the chart...:)

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Tagging

tagalog

ktay95 said:
MANUELF said:
Is my imagination or is J stars victory smaller than inityally though? I mean is 9 days away from release and is really low on the chart

Seeing as anything <500k is imo bad yeah its not doing so hot

After both Jump Super Stars and Ultimate Stars sold over 500k and 700k respectively I think that will be horrible for a 3d fighter with higher development cost 

Around the Network

If Dark Souls 2 doesn't reach 250 points then that game is doomed in Japan.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

J Stars received a 32/40 from Famitsu. Not surprised though as the game really dosent look all that good, a lot like modern DBZ games. Got a feeling its going to sell poorly too.

ktay95 said:
J Stars received a 32/40 from Famitsu. Not surprised though as the game really dosent look all that good, a lot like modern DBZ games. Got a feeling its going to sell poorly too.

I want it so badly. 

ktay95 said:

*seeing your sig* enough internet for today.

leyendax69 said:
ktay95 said:

*seeing your sig* enough internet for today.

I agree, enough internet for the day. Time to relax and listen to some BABYMETAL