By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Jabbamk1 said:
If Sengoku Musou 4 or Dynasty Warriors 8 with Xtreme Legends is not on that list tonight I'm going to cry....

DW8XL is a hard sale. Already released on other platforms, an XL game and not main series, on a platform few will own and this which keeps its individual sales down on charts like these

Damn thats tempting but imports are damn expensive and I want it in English

Around the Network

Well if you really want it you could important it already for a month and a half from Hong Kong. That game is the most looking forward game for me on PS4 (so far)...

Gundam bowing out with 387pts, pretty good for January, I have to admit I'd quite like to try it but I don't think I'd want to gamble on an expensive import without knowing for certain. It'd be mighty nice of Bamco to bring it over to the west...

As for the new games I'm thinking MGS, DW8XL PS4 (I live in hope), and 3 other Japanese oddities. DK I suppose is in with a chance but we'll see, I expect a poor FW, albeit one that it softened by a respectable medium term performance (basically SM3DW, only a bit worse)

Bump.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

ktay95 said:
Jabbamk1 said:
If Sengoku Musou 4 or Dynasty Warriors 8 with Xtreme Legends is not on that list tonight I'm going to cry....

DW8XL is a hard sale. Already released on other platforms, an XL game and not main series, on a platform few will own and this which keeps its individual sales down on charts like these.

Damn thats tempting but imports are damn expensive and I want it in English

Well i'm still going to cry haha. 

I really want a PS4 bundle with DW8. I was even thinking I should import it but tbh I might as well just wait till the release in Spring. Don't have much time till then. 

Around the Network

I knew DK wouldn't show up. Anywayz it'll be about 45k - 50k FW

WHAT AN EXCITING SELECTION OF NEW GAMES.

... actually, on second thought, there's 3 expected games in there and two surprises, one of which I would say is actually quite a big surprise.

Nay bad.

Dragon Quest finally doing the business too.

Chart coming later!

YAY! Sengoku Musou 4 and DW8XL are there.

The day is saved!

donkey kong tropical flop