By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Around the Network

Kirby will leave the chart at number one

Click HERE and be happy 

dat Kirby

I don't understand the pricing for Japanese games, seems like every title varies in price. Also why is Kirby considerably cheaper?

The Storm is a coming!!!

PREDICTION: KING DEDEDE WILL BE ANNOUNCED FOR SSB4 ON KIRBY TD RELEASE DAY!!

Nice increase again for Kirby.

Am I the only one surprised by the fact Yakusa Ishin is only going up on PS3 ?

Around the Network

tbone51 said:

PREDICTION: KING DEDEDE WILL BE ANNOUNCED FOR SSB4 ON KIRBY TD RELEASE DAY!!

Agreed.

Symbios63 said:

what's the surprise?

Zero999 said:
Symbios63 said:

what's the surprise?

Considering the launch of the PS4 in the west, I was expecting the PS4 pre order to be stronger for this  game as compared to PS3 preorder (something like 50/50).

I know the install base is off course bigger for PS3 but this may be a sign that Japanese are not so much in a rush to make the switch. (Still 51 weeks to go, it may be too early to tell anyway)

Symbios63 said:

Considering the launch of the PS4 in the west, I was expecting the PS4 pre order to be stronger for this  game as compared to PS3 preorder (something like 50/50).

I know the install base is off course bigger for PS3 but this may be a sign that Japanese are not so much in a rush to make the switch. (Still 51 weeks to go, it may be too early to tell anyway)

@ bold - Not a single PS4 game outsold its PS3 counterpart so far, though (aside from Need for Speed which is a bit of an odd case).  Most of them haven't sold even close.  Expecting it from Yakuza seems a bit of a stretch.

@ underlined - They're not, and I don't think anyone should be expecting them to.  They're still buying PSP's!  

Boutros said:

Dat Vita  island