By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

EricFabian said:
the_dengle said:
Wow Kirby lol. I thought Nintendo already shot all their big guns for 3DS, and now there's nowhere to go but down. Guess Kirby didn't get the memo.

Kirby will sell a lot, but I don't think it will move some hardware

Doesn't matter much, software sales are where most of the profits come from. The 3DS has already built up a sizeable install base in Japan.

Still, I wouldn't be surprised to see a hardware bump that week. But who knows, Japanese hardware trends are really weird.

Around the Network
EricFabian said:
the_dengle said:
Wow Kirby lol. I thought Nintendo already shot all their big guns for 3DS, and now there's nowhere to go but down. Guess Kirby didn't get the memo.

it'll held maintain HW. Its kind of not fair since its release week is the downfall of all HW aka the slowest weeks of the year

tbone51 said:
EricFabian said:
the_dengle said:

it'll held maintain HW. Its kind of not fair since its release week is the downfall of all HW aka the slowest weeks of the year

That so? I wan't paying attention to what week it comes out.

At this rate, Kirby may have a few days in the #1 spot!

Love and tolerate.

What did unleash this Kirby momentum ?!!

Around the Network
SnowPrince said:

Cuz Kirby is the Most Bad *** Gaming Character Alive Maybe??? Seriously though Its a great game they are making. Its getting a some good attention it deserves! It even has a SSB fightng type minigame which im excited for

tbone51 said:
SnowPrince said:

Cuz Kirby is the Most Bad *** Gaming Character Alive Maybe??? Seriously though Its a great game they are making. Its getting a some good attention it deserves! It even has a SSB fightng type minigame which im excited for

Yeah i know, i've always been a addict to the twi Kirby games on GBA.. Old days.. I know it'll sell well, maybe nexr year's first millestone ?

Is Kirby that strong of a franchise in Japan? I don' understand why the pre-orders became high all of the sudden

xytherion said:
Is Kirby that strong of a franchise in Japan? I don' understand why the pre-orders became high all of the sudden

Yes, they've had multiple over one million sellers in Japan

xytherion said:

Ummmm Have you seen the gameplay trailers? (not just a small vid or 2)!

Kirby games do pretty well on handheld andthe game looks amazing, my most anticipated HH game coming in the next 3 months (i hope it comes within that -_-)