By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Yeah!!!!!

Around the Network

Good sales for FFX, Hopefully more next week as well since its holiday week for those kinds of games.

Good day for Kirby, i'm sure it will sell huge !!
Guys does any one have the sell-through of FFX for this week, heard it was sold out. And i also wonder how much SE shipped of the Vita version..

SnowPrince said:
Guys does any one have the sell-through of FFX for this week, heard it was sold out. And i also wonder how much SE shipped of the Vita version..

For the FFX only (Vita) it was 30%  sellthrough Day 1. They didn't give numbers for the best 2 SKU though. LoZ had 60-70% sellthrough Day 1

tbone51 said:
SnowPrince said:

For the FFX only (Vita) it was 30%  sellthrough Day 1. They didn't give numbers for the best 2 SKU though. LoZ had 60-70% sellthrough Day 1

I think it's awesome for LoZ !! And also good for FFX stand alone. it's not that popular, the Twin pack was sold out in Amazon and now is priced at an expensive 8.000 yen, the two SKUs are also overpriced, plus the bundle which doesn't look that bad after all is scoring well and is sold out too.

Around the Network

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO   <(^o^<)

Seriously WTH??? A Monday...... Holy Crap thats a nice boost!!!!

KIRRRRRRRRBBBBBBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Will Kirby Surprise us all????

Wow Kirby lol. I thought Nintendo already shot all their big guns for 3DS, and now there's nowhere to go but down. Guess Kirby didn't get the memo.

the_dengle said:
Wow Kirby lol. I thought Nintendo already shot all their big guns for 3DS, and now there's nowhere to go but down. Guess Kirby didn't get the memo.

Kirby will sell a lot, but I don't think it will move some hardware

Click HERE and be happy 

Kirby is doing pretty good, let's hope it'll only go up!

Personally though I don't get it... Kirby's the only of the core Nintendo franchises I don't like, unless you count Kirby's Block Ball on GameBoy :-/.