By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Slow day for Ps4 Games,

Around the Network
Marth said:

Pretty bad week for everything that is not called Monster Hunter. Week total: 385, WoW: +72

Why did L.A. Noir show up out of all of the things

After a break, P5 moves again. Dat SST increase! Leading all titles today.

I know the Zelda series in Japan isn't what it is in the West, but I am surprised at how poorly the Link's Awakening remake seems to be doing.

Around the Network

No time to slack off, Dragon Quest

NateH said:

I know the Zelda series in Japan isn't what it is in the West, but I am surprised at how poorly the Link's Awakening remake seems to be doing.

That's also due to COMG not being what it was. You basically need to double the points in your mind when comparing to 3-4 years ago. Add to this that digital is starting to take hold on the Switch and the Voucher program and you can see where all the points are going.

I really hope the Pokemon double pack is capped at 100 preorders, so we can start seeing the other SKUs climb a bit faster. It's more than the price of both versions combined for some reason, so it's not like it's any sort of savings. Pokemon Sword continues to distance itself from Shield. The gap is starting to get impressive. The Sword single SKU is now a whopping 70% of single SKUs. I don't think it's ever been this lopsided. I'm telling you, wolf-with-a-sword beats cone-of-shame-dog, that's what's doing it.

Someone canceled their P5 LE and decided to go with the standard.

FF7 increase is coming.

With 66 days to go, I think Pokemon is at an acceptable level. It has definitely seen a rise in pre-orders over the last two weeks.

Does anyone have the list with the top COMGnet preorder points for Switch games? There was also one with 3rd parties which as it stands DQ will decimate