By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Marth said:

Super Mario Maker 2 opens with more than 200 points but I think its ratio will be really strong.

This weeks chart is over 500 points and with that its the biggest week since end of March (RE2 release)

Also lots of new releases.

And my disdain for visual novels continues. Look at these titles! Just WHY?!

Nice opening for SMM2. Should be able to get over 200k FW. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

Now that's a little more like it. Fire Emblem still slow as molasses, but it did get something. Dragon Quest too. Hey, it's July guys! Only like, what, 10 days until Pokemon opens up? Things should get interesting soon...

HylianSwordsman said:
Now that's a little more like it. Fire Emblem still slow as molasses, but it did get something. Dragon Quest too. Hey, it's July guys! Only like, what, 10 days until Pokemon opens up? Things should get interesting soon...

I wonder if all that Pokemon controversy will have a noticeable impact in pre-orders.

Lryu222 said:
HylianSwordsman said:

I wonder if all that Pokemon controversy will have a noticeable impact in pre-orders.

I hope not. I really think they'll eventually patch them all in, and I'd hate to see the series suffer because they wanted to get the game out this year without the National Dex rather than wait until next year just to add in a few more.

Around the Network
Lryu222 said:
HylianSwordsman said:

I think it will be like Pokemon Lets Go. Japan sales will be lower than the 3DS Pokemon games but it will still do great everywhere else. Lets Go did manage to get over 10mil which also had its own controversy. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Raspberry Cube?? Something i didn't know...

I thought the game was called, Raspberry Beret, for a second, and I got excited.
Now I'm sorely disappointed.

Only 4444 yen which is an odd price for a PS4 game. Don't really know iMel as a publisher either.