By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

HylianSwordsman said:
Where is Jump Force? You mean to tell me it doesn't even have 8 points yet? There's less than 2 months to release...surely there's at least some hype about this? If not, the Japanese don't deserve anime.

Ironically these games always sell better in the west.

Around the Network

It's a royal flush for PlayStation! Loads of new games along with resident evil and kh3 in beast mode!

HylianSwordsman said:
Where is Jump Force? You mean to tell me it doesn't even have 8 points yet? There's less than 2 months to release...surely there's at least some hype about this? If not, the Japanese don't deserve anime.

Honestly, the hype has died down a long time ago, the game has "good" graphics to pander to the western audience but since it is a 3D Fighter by Badai it's most likely going to be an unbalanced mess, I wouldn't be surprised if the japanese weren't interested at all in the game due to the art direction

-Edited-

Last edited by Megiddo - on 21 December 2018

Around the Network

7 points total for PlayStation today. A bit meh. Hopefully tomorrow is better.

DMC5 continues to move.

Where is the Xbox Version of Kingdom Hearts 3

CosmicSex said:
Where is the Xbox Version of Kingdom Hearts 3

Is it releasing in Japan? Alot of Japanese games only release on Xbox One in the west.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Kerotan said:
7 points total for PlayStation today. A bit meh. Hopefully tomorrow is better.

Looks like Catherine will do well tho, it's still far from launch but it's constantly getting points.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won