By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

That's more like it.

Around the Network

Smashing numbers today!

Well at least Pokemon lets go will be the true test of "Will Pokemon Fans Buy Literally Anything?"

fallout having a great finish. A good ratio now and it will be a success for Japan. I wonder how it's trending around the world.

just realized KH3 is second on the single SKU chart. Steadily moving every week. This could have a big opening and possibly be the next PS4 million seller.

Holy SHIT. Smash finally found its momentum. Apparently Japan was waiting for Piranha Plant. Too bad it came so late. It likely won't touch Smash 3DS now, though it's keeping pace and took some ground back. It has a couple days to get ground back now, but I don't think it'll be enough. Before the Direct, it was headed for 500 points, but now it's looking like 700 is very doable, and 800 isn't out of reach. That would be satisfying enough, especially if the upward trend in point ratios holds for Smash and gives us a 1:2000 ratio. If only this burst of momentum came sooner.

Pokemon looking good to surpass Mario Kart and BotW. With 268 for BotW, that's just 9 more points in the last five days. Still, Nintendo games have been known to fizzle in the last days at times, we'll see.

Around the Network

AAAAAAAOOOOOOHHHHH!

JE keeps it moving, but GE3 is still not.

Can we get again ratios of final day points/FW sales of the top switch games? I guess splat2/smobotw/etc

tbone51 said:
Can we get again ratios of final day points/FW sales of the top switch games? I guess splat2/smobotw/etc

Top 10 Switch games in points:

Top 10 Switch game ratios:

TheGoldenBoy said:
tbone51 said:

Top 10 Switch games in points:

Top 10 Switch game ratios:

Oh great thanks! I knoni asked every1 awhile back but any FW predictions in sales? Retail only (digital might benbig especially since bundle)

Jeez, Smash kicking it into overdrive these past few days. Impressive.