By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Mar1217 said:
Etrian Odyssey with 107 days is already there lol. + Man, it was a bit of a time since the last 3DS game in the charts ...

While it won't be the last 3DS game charting, there won't be that many to follow up after that I think. I don't think there will be much to show on the 3DS at the E3 Showcase and Treehouse, Switch is clearly Nintendos future.

Around the Network

wow, a game with over 100 days til release😉

Boring day.

Bofferbrauer2 said:
Mar1217 said:
Etrian Odyssey with 107 days is already there lol. + Man, it was a bit of a time since the last 3DS game in the charts ...

While it won't be the last 3DS game charting, there won't be that many to follow up after that I think. I don't think there will be much to show on the 3DS at the E3 Showcase and Treehouse, Switch is clearly Nintendos future.

The last 3DS game that is probably going to net a decent number of points apart from Etrian Odyssey X is...Persona Q2. Which is rather fitting - that the last pair of Etrian Odyssey games would be really the last big pair of games for the 3DS...(at least, in terms of COMG points)

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

Around the Network

Well time to start rooting for Etrian Odyssey to take the charts by storm.

"I think it will be the HDS"-Me in regards to Nintendo's next handheld.

Good day for Baseball.

Oh no Labo :(
At least it is doing well on Amazon. #1 and #2 and #5 and #9 now! And Switch at #7!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Tomorrow DK's back !