By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

I think Kirby will do quite well on Switch just cause people seem to be willing to put more money onto the Switch compare to the 3DS. But also cause there hasn't really been a Nintendo 2D platformer yet.

Around the Network

Good day sword art and dynasty

tbone51 said:
Teeqoz said:

I'll take one.

Mar1217 said:

In Japan alone ? Yeah, sure.

Not sure what was the last kirby to do it. Triple deluxe finished around 850k or slighlty higher so its a good chance. Has to have major legs though. I dont see kirby SA selling more than 350k FW

According to this site Super Star Ultra on DS in 2008 was the last Kirby to hit 1 million in Japan.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

200k first week for fatal bullet should be possible

Good day for Sword Art Online and Dynasty Warriors.

Around the Network

All stores got new shipments of Monster Hunter World this week. Gamesmaya restocked today and demand remains strong one week after launch.
Source

Boutros?

Mar1217 said:
Korvo_Attano said:

Boutros?

He discovered the door that leads to Narnia.

He's not coming back !

Is Narnia a new brand of alcohol?

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Slarvax said:
Mar1217 said:

He discovered the door that leads to Narnia.

He's not coming back !

Is Narnia a new brand of alcohol?

Sounds like a name a stoner would give to his weed.

"This Narnia shit is dopest dope you will ever smoke!!! One hit and you will think you are Liam Neeson bruh!!!"

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Korvo_Attano said:

Boutros?

DON'T DO THIS TO ME!

NOW I WANT TO WATCH DEXTER AGAIN