By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Mbolibombo said:
Pokemon and Monster Hunter keeps on trucking.

Games that's so popular, and yet I have never played either (except for a brief 5 minutes on a emulator in the late 90's) I really should give them a try at some point...

03./05. (013./018.) [NSW] Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Nintendo)
04./03. (018./015.) [NSW] Splatoon 2 (Nintendo)

This surprised me, Splatoon hitting a wall? Or a huge week for MK8DX?

Someone shared a tweet on the latest mc thread about switch stock being very low again.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

monster hunter and pokemon beasting, let's how it will going during week

the_dengle said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

Are you actually a MH fan or you just excited because it's Playstation? 

Boutros said:

Kerotan said:
Good day for Nier and robot wars

Question answered in the best way possible XD

Good day all round. Whats everyone expecting MH to finish on?

Jranation said:
Mbolibombo said:
Pokemon and Monster Hunter keeps on trucking.

Games that's so popular, and yet I have never played either (except for a brief 5 minutes on a emulator in the late 90's) I really should give them a try at some point...

03./05. (013./018.) [NSW] Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Nintendo)
04./03. (018./015.) [NSW] Splatoon 2 (Nintendo)

This surprised me, Splatoon hitting a wall? Or a huge week for MK8DX?

Someone shared a tweet on the latest mc thread about switch stock being very low again.

Basically anyone buying a switch in japan  buys splatoon2. So low switch stock= low splatton sales.

Around the Network

Love it

TheBraveGallade said:
Jranation said:

Basically anyone buying a switch in japan  buys splatoon2. So low switch stock= low splatton sales.

Most likely. But last week S2 got 30k while Switch 70k

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Kerotan is doing the same as when people cheered for Yokai Watch 2 and 2.5. People were (for the most part) just excited because it would sell a lot on their platform of choice, and provide a hardware boost. So I don't really see the problem. Everyone does it, even though you all only poke fun of Kerotan.

But hey, I'll admit, I don't have any interest in playing most of the games that appear here, I just think it's interesting to follow the development of the Japanese market, especially pertaining to my primary platform (PS4). Boo hoo.

Good day :)

think-man said:
Good day all round. Whats everyone expecting MH to finish on?

Don't know if i'm expecting too much, but i think 1.500 - 2000 could be possible