By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Welcome Dragon Quest 10 and PES 2018! Damn the chart is so blue, it's great to see Playstation dominating COMG!

Around the Network

I think I cam recall one time where Monster Hunter X was the only Nintendo system famebon the chart with the others being PS4 or PSV. Though I'm lazy and don't feel like digging ATM.

PAOerfulone said:

I think I cam recall one time where Monster Hunter X was the only Nintendo system famebon the chart with the others being PS4 or PSV. Though I'm lazy and don't feel like digging ATM.

You are right but some of the titles then were ps3 and Vita.  I'm pretty sure there wasn't 14 ps4 sku's on the chart. 

Most of these games aren't going to sell much though. These numbers are incredibly low and isn't a sign of a healthy console market.

"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must" - Thoukydides

Alkibiádēs said:
Most of these games aren't going to sell much though. These numbers are incredibly low and isn't a sign of a healthy console market.

Why do you have to ruin some people's fun?

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:

Why do you have to ruin some people's fun?

What he says is true but we're stuck in this twisted reality either way until japanese developers can change their customer demographics ... 

Alkibiádēs said:

These games are the difference between Playstation failing like the Wii U or selling like the ps3. Ps4 will have its big sellers obviously but it's the army of little guys that keeps it ticking. 

wonder how ni no kuni 2 will do

Slarvax said:
Boutros you didn't add the PS4 SKU of Nights of Azure 2 on the combined chart.

Oh right thanks!

When will Pokemon and Mario make an appearance? Because the chart as of late has been a complete bore with irrelevant games.