By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

rip boutros

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network
Kerotan said:
guiduc said:

COMG isn't Japan alone. ARMS performed poorly and almost doubled its points at release. So your PS4 version of DQ could be on it way for a much bigger launch than COMG shows in tendency.

Any idea how the ratios were for the other DQ ps4 games? 

Not a clue. I'm sure some gentleman could pull up a graph for you.

At this rate, I personally think the ratios will be the key between Splatoon and dragon quest in this crazy July.

Shikamo said:
rip boutros

He lives!! 

Around the Network

Thats a lot of 4s!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Average day for DQ. BTW 3DS version back #1 on amazon. Great battle going on there.

Gundam continues to impress. BTW doesn't 4 represent death in Japan? Doom confirmed?

Would be time that dragon quest enter in beast mode;)

Good day Dragon Quest 11 and Gundam Versus!

Shouldn't we expect Crash Bandicoot: N. Sane Trilogy to enter the chart sooner or later? I mean back in the day the Crash Bandicoot franchise was huge in Japan and some entries even managed to be million sellers there. I know that the Japanese release is early August so we still have some days left for it to appear and I am not expecting this one to sell similar to the original PS1 games but for a former million seller in Japan I am expecting at least 100k+.

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198