By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

SM3DW + Wii Party U incoming

Around the Network

The PSP bringing the heat.

Top of the chart did well, even during the middle of the week.

Guys, i just bought my PS Vita! Will get it in 7 days =3

PSP:

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

italo244 said:

Guys, i just bought my PS Vita! Will get it in 7 days =3

Congratulations.

Greatness awaits you :D

Ge2 Vita will stay at the top till the release !

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network

Looks like PDZ won't top God Eater 2, except maybe in overall points. GE2 is getting that pre-launch boost.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Michael-5 said:

Looks like PDZ won't top God Eater 2, except maybe in overall points. GE2 is getting that pre-launch boost.

you do kno its just a day right? Not saying PDZ will surpass it but one day boost doesn't = Overall. PDZ last week i think on Tuesday or Wed had 6-7points but the weekend had only 3 or 4 each !

tbone51 said:
Michael-5 said:

you do kno its just a day right? Not saying PDZ will surpass it but one day boost doesn't = Overall. PDZ last week i think on Tuesday or Wed had 6-7points but the weekend had only 3 or 4 each !

Everyday it gets harder and harder to pass. GE2 is not too far away from launching now, It'll probably only go up day on day from next week.

think-man said:
tbone51 said:
Michael-5 said:

Everyday it gets harder and harder to pass. GE2 is not too far away from launching now, It'll probably only go up day on day from next week.

true, but PDZ has either more points or tied with GE2 (vita) everyday (exception of today). We'll see soon enough, GE2 will be released in 3 weeks so it'llgain more and more each day

tbone51 said:
think-man said:
tbone51 said:
Michael-5 said:

true, but PDZ has either more points or tied with GE2 (vita) everyday (exception of today). We'll see soon enough, GE2 will be released in 3 weeks so it'llgain more and more each day

If PDZ manages to pull a couple more of those "20's" like it did last week than it'll snap up 1st place easy