By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

ARMS making it to 20 points is really good considering I don't expect it to do exceedingly well in Japan, 50/70 points by launch would be great imho

Around the Network

Not a hot day. At least one point for Tekken 7!

outlawauron said:
Things are pretty slow at COMG. I start to worry for their business sometimes.

Eh not really. Last week Splatoon 2 got 30 points. Then throughout that week Splatoon and DQ were doing decent with 5, 6 ,7 8 or 10s. But if you are talking about besides those games then yep lol 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

outlawauron said:
Things are pretty slow at COMG. I start to worry for their business sometimes.

I think they sell all kinds of things, not only video games. 

Low numbers for a weekend, maybe tomorrow will be better

Around the Network
Luke888 said:
ARMS making it to 20 points is really good considering I don't expect it to do exceedingly well in Japan, 50/70 points by launch would be great imho

Why do you think it won't do well in Japan? It's a fighting game, it's on Switch, it's a Nintendo exclusive IP, and it's made by the MK team. It also has girls with well toned curvy legs, it's like 2B all over again.

Gaming content for gamers, by gamers. It's just common sense.

J.Wynne said:
Luke888 said:

Why do you think it won't do well in Japan? It's a fighting game, it's on Switch, it's a Nintendo exclusive IP, and it's made by the MK team. It also has girls with well toned curvy legs, it's like 2B all over again.

I dunno, the game gives me Western vibes and that's not a good sign in Japan, even if the developers are japanese. But who knows maybe Japanesse people are super into Brazilian music and it'll be a hit there just like Splatoon

Luke888 said:
J.Wynne said:

I dunno, the game gives me Western vibes and that's not a good sign in Japan, even if the developers are japanese. But who knows maybe Japanesse people are super into Brazilian music and it'll be a hit there just like Splatoon

nothing about ARMS gives me an overly western vibe

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Splatoon 2 gets the most points as always and another point for ARMS is great!