By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

MK8D will surpass MK8 tomorrow.

“On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer.” - Satoru Iwata

Around the Network
rodea_sky_soldier said:
YAY Arms and Street Fighter, another point! Splatoon and Mario Kart 8 beasting, and Dragon Quest XI for 3DS is eating the PS4 version, I love it! Go Nintendo!!

Oh right!!! That's clearly what's happening!

rodea_sky_soldier said:
YAY Arms and Street Fighter, another point! Splatoon and Mario Kart 8 beasting, and Dragon Quest XI for 3DS is eating the PS4 version, I love it! Go Nintendo!!

Bad time to say that (dq11), considering ps4 version had more pre orders. That said they are practically a tie. Points are close together overall

rodea_sky_soldier said:

PS4 is doomed, I love it too!!

Oh nice! All the Switch games got a point! And the top 2 is killing it again! 0

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

Can we stop with the PS4 is doomed shit, we had to deal with the opposite annoying issue for half a year, doesn't mean we should deal with this.

In my opinion the PS4 version of DQXI is doing fine. It's the 3DS that disappoints. Everybody was expecting 2:1 retation between versions, but it's more like 1,2:1

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

Good day for DQ11, PS4 version is doing better than expected and probably will beat FF15 on first week and lifetime.
And again,I still dont know what happened with Splatoon which is doing crazy on comg,I think it is going to get lots of pts but the key is "ratios".

I don't see the dragon quest on 3ds eating up the ps4 preorders, if you compare the userbase between them, ps4 version is doing pretty decent, i was expecting way higher for the 3ds version and way lower for the ps4.

“On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer.” - Satoru Iwata

Acevil said:
Can we stop with the PS4 is doomed shit, we had to deal with the opposite annoying issue for half a year, doesn't mean we should deal with this.

If u are saying it cause of me I was being sarcastic