By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

rodea_sky_soldier said:
Andy97 said:
Why not as a win-win result? for example,if PS4 version do 1 million while 3ds sold 1.5 million,its still a successful to Square Enix and Sony I guess.

And Nintendo, of course.

And Nintendo, of course!

Around the Network

I got confused because I couldn't find the colourful chart and everyone was talking about points xD

TheWPCTraveler said:

Yes.

This is a joke, correct?

8 points for dq 11, and that's only the beginning

NintendoPie said:
TheWPCTraveler said:

Yes.

This is a joke, correct?

Depends. As soon as I get my localization of DQ XI, then the 3DS can go die for all I care. I don't need a larger backlog of games to buy, but the Switch needs every game it gets.

Then again, I was referring to first week sales, which the context does refer to, though I guess 1 million for PS4 FW is a bit on the high side (even including digital) considering all factors.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

Around the Network
TheWPCTraveler said:

Depends. As soon as I get my localization of DQ XI, then the 3DS can go die for all I care. I don't need a larger backlog of games to buy, but the Switch needs every game it gets.

Then again, I was referring to first week sales, which the context does refer to, though I guess 1 million for PS4 FW is a bit on the high side (even including digital) considering all factors.

Are you basing this prediction of yours on personal feelings towards the 3DS then or actual possiblity and/or facts.

Farsala said:
DQXI 3DS version much cheaper, I do wonder how much more then the PS4 version it will sell. 2x? 3x?

Rough guess could be something like
1.5m 3DS
500k PS4

Depends how the market is by July I suppose.

WAT

There is no world where Dragon Quest XI is outsold by FF15. I don't see how the PS4 version opens under a 1 million. 3DS version will likely beat it FW, but the advantage it has is in the larger userbase that will provide better legs.

Edit: I see a lot of people are pretty pessimistic on it. I'll be quite surprised if it can't surpass 1m.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Anybody know when comg will start updating an hour earlier again for European users?

Kerotan said:
Anybody know when comg will start updating an hour earlier again for European users?

When you switch to winter's time again. It's your fault if you change the time, when Japan doesn't and it's the same time the whole year lol

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

Kerotan said:

Well all know is for the UK, British Summer Time daylight saving time ends 29th of October. In which Comg will update at 10pm again instead of 11pm currently. There is no daylight saving time in Japan, so the change will be due your own current timezone.