By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Wonder what the first week sales of ff xv will be, there's the ps4 luna edition too, and if we think ps4 games have a good ratio. World of ff wasn't even showing up in the charts and got first week sales of 50k, so i think 700 - 800k for ffxv are possible (with luna edition included)

Around the Network
Ryng_Tolu said:
Farsala said:

Just practice it with your sig, since it is also broken.

Can people see my sig now?

Yes,, it is good now.

tbone51 said:
Nuvendil said:

I'll be watching the Switch's launch lineup with interest.  Nintendo is framing this so heavily as a home console with portability as a feature, I wonder if that will grab the Japanese audience. 

rccsetzer said:

Remember that many are waiting to buy the PS4 when FFXV releases. I expect an excelent ratio.

How much of a ratio are you expecting? 1P:2k?

This or very close.

ZODIARKrebirth said:

Wonder what the first week sales of ff xv will be, there's the ps4 luna edition too, and if we think ps4 games have a good ratio. World of ff wasn't even showing up in the charts and got first week sales of 50k, so i think 700 - 800k for ffxv are possible (with luna edition included)

The thing is games usually with pre orders higher than 100 have worse ratios than things under, especially games not showing up in the charts. If FFXV ends up somwhere near 450p (if it starts moving soon) it wont be close to a good ratio as people are hoping. 

That said i expect a 1p:1.5k ratio at least so still very good (ratio wise)

Around the Network

lol Beyblade

Yasss 30 points for Pokemon! And Yay! Another 3DS game!  

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Never thought I'd see Beyblade. Nice 30+ day for Pokemon as well

Lively update. Pokemon with the hype numbers and not bad for Yakuza.

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198