By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Retag.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network

Well Monster Hunter, took you long enough to start moving at a worthwhile pace. Looks like it will be a modest success, but nothing amazing. Now just bring it west...please.

Boutros said:
YSO is expecting a tragic first week for Monster Hunter Stories. But that really seems on the low side to me. Also I think it's fair to expect very strong legs because of the anime and the holiday season. The first episode aired today in Japan.

It seems in the ballpark to me.  From near as I can tell, 100+ points seems to equal about 60,000 in sales recently, and Stories hasn't gotten that high yet.

Another 3 point for yakuza, that's great:) but what is my teen romantic... For vita? With 7 points the most pre-ordered game today.

What's with the sudden Yakuza 6 momentum, did they release a trailer or some other promo going on?
Romantic SNAFU > World of Final Fantasy

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198

Around the Network

Perfomance of the day goes to the random Vita game... A random game which is doing better than Final Fantasy on PS Vita... Yeah... xD 

Pokemon SuMo ratio going to be insane at this point lol.

Slowish day again but at least there was a good spread of points.

Monster Hunter Stories may potentially be the next Splatoon. Starts off slow, but keeps going....and going....and going....