By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Pokemon pre orders have been very limited. Thats the only thing that you should be thinking. Lol (well it might be true no?)

Around the Network
Viktor said:
Any guesses, how many days before launch World of Final Fantasy will finally show up in the charts. While I personally think it looks like a mixed bag, I don´t think you can deny that there is at least some decent budget for a spin-off behind the game.

Another day for Final Fantasy 15 with 0 points.

Show up? Hmm ... my guess is sometime after Berseria launches. So before September.

BraLoD said:

It's amazing how well it's done so far.  

But the real test starts soon. 

Was wondering why this thread had so many replies lol. I was hoping something cool showed up but alas that wasn't the case.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

claudius_I said:
Tales of Zestiria (PS3) 8 days left....391 pt (+10)
Tales of Berseria (PS3+ PS4) 8 days left....262 pt (+1)

It is really falling behind now. Can you do a table if possible for the last 8 days?

Also is Berseria Team Symphonia or the other team (I think Team Destiny's replacement, aka just the tales team)? 

Around the Network

Hoped to see that tales of would getting more points the last days, hope it could change a little bit the last week

Not a hot day...
Come on Tales of Berseria and Persona 5!!!

SpokenTruth said:
BraLoD said:

Does anyone know the reason behind the Persona 4 spike at week 31?  Was that marketing, a demo or the introduction of the special editions to the chart?

Could just be that COMG didn`t track properly there and just put all points it got into 1 day making it jump like crazy.

Acevil said:
claudius_I said:
Tales of Zestiria (PS3) 8 days left....391 pt (+10)
Tales of Berseria (PS3+ PS4) 8 days left....262 pt (+1)

It is really falling behind now. Can you do a table if possible for the last 8 days?

Also is Berseria Team Symphonia or the other team (I think Team Destiny's replacement, aka just the tales team)? 

I don't think there is a Team Symphonia or Team Destiny anymore. There is only one studio called Tales Studio.

SpokenTruth said:
BraLoD said:

Does anyone know the reason behind the Persona 4 spike at week 31?  Was that marketing, a demo or the introduction of the special editions to the chart?

Probably that Famitsu DVD special that came with a 10+ minute trailer for Persona 4 with every issue.