By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Now wonder it was late! Pulling 18 points on a thursday!!!!!! There must be a pokestop in at least 1 of the COMG stores!!!! And them employees decided to put a lure module!!!!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

Yay everything I love gets points. Still no WoFF, shame.

tbone51 said:
Pokemon SuMo. Will be over 2.5mil FW with digital

That would be really close to record breaking sales at that number, Black and White sold 2.6 million FW which is the highest FW of all time. I'd say a little lower like 2.1-2.2 million is more realistic if we're including digital. Would be awesome though if Sun and Moon could break the record.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

BlowoverKing said:
tbone51 said:
Pokemon SuMo. Will be over 2.5mil FW with digital

That would be really close to record breaking sales at that number, Black and White sold 2.6 million FW which is the highest FW of all time. I'd say a little lower like 2.1-2.2 million is more realistic if we're including digital. Would be awesome though if Sun and Moon could break the record.

Im more expecting your numbers honestly bit if a pokemon title ever pulled off the charts records it be sumo with the Pokemon Go + 20th year anniversary hype! Imagine 6mil pokemon in japan.  ;p

I just want it to beat XY. Hopefully it can hit 5mil (i think xy was 4.7mil lifetime? Or at least around that)

Dynasty Warriors Eiketsuden is out next week, sad COMG projects it to be doing pretty badly.

Around the Network
Farsala said:
Dynasty Warriors Eiketsuden is out next week, sad COMG projects it to be doing pretty badly.

What platform?  

So nice to see the JRPG getting them points

Pokemon, Final Fantasy, Etrian Odissey, Persona, Tales of Berseria, Monster Hunter

Kerotan said:
Farsala said:

What platform?  

PS4, PS3, PSV.

At first I used to think FF was getting few points due to preorders opening too soon but it seems that wasn't the case, at this point 1 million ltd would be incredible

tbone51 said:
BlowoverKing said:

I just want it to beat XY. Hopefully it can hit 5mil (i think xy was 4.7mil lifetime? Or at least around that)

Pokémon XY LT sales (end of 2014)

[Media Create] 4.17 million (retail)

[FAMITSU] 4.45 million (retail) ; over 4.53 million with digital