By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Good day for tales of, but not the ps4 game i expected to see under the new games

Around the Network

Over 500k copies of yokai watch sitting in retailers. Heavily over shipped.

Kuksenkov said:
So nice to see the JRPG getting them points

Pokemon, Final Fantasy, Etrian Odissey, Persona, Tales of Berseria, Monster Hunter <3

Glad to see another person putting Pokemon as JRPG! 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Teeqoz said:
Eikichi134 said:
Google translation at its finest!

Can Google Translate also translate from "Google Translate English" to "English"? I think that would be very useful!

Huh? Not sure I get what you're saying.. Poking fun at me for making some kind of mistake?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=211793691&postcount=168

First Day Sell-Through {2016.07.28}

[PSV] [PS4] [PS3] Toukiden 2 # <ACT> (Koei Tecmo) - 40-50% higher sell-through is for PS4 version

[3DS] Puzzle & Dragons X: God Chapter / Dragon Chapter <RPG> (GungHo Online Entertainment) - 20-30% 

[PS4] The Idolm@ster: Platinum Stars # <ACT> (Bandai Namco Games) - 70%

[PSV] World's Longest 5 Minutes # <RPG> (Nippon Ichi Software) - 40%

Around the Network

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=211794183&postcount=169

Yo-kai Watch 3 Sushi / Tempura is overshipped

Initial shipment was one million, but additional shipment received this past week, makes more than 500k unsold copies (~1.3 million shipped). Retailers are talking about accumulated copies at stores.

And yay, Vita update o/

What happened to the Final Fantasy comparison chart? i know FF15 is performing quite badly comparativeley but its kind of silly that there hasn´t been a chart for quite some time due to this fact. It´s not like its perfomances isn´t obvious.

Viktor said:
What happened to the Final Fantasy comparison chart? i know FF15 is performing quite badly comparativeley but its kind of silly that there hasn´t been a chart for quite some time due to this fact. It´s not like its perfomances isn´t obvious.

VXIII updates FFXV numbers every week. If you don't think that's enough, why not make a chart with daily updates yourself?

It's not like anyone's keeping you from making one  

VXIII said:

Mike_L said:
Viktor said: 

VXIII updates FFXV numbers every week. If you don't think that's enough, why not make a chart with daily updates yourself?

It's not like anyone's keeping you from making one  

VXIII said

Well, thanks for that. I wasn't going to answer if it wasn't for you. Unfortunately Comg daily updates happen after midnight for me. And I have go to work early morning. So it is a bit of a challenge really. I will update daily as we get closer to the release date. But yeah, everyone has access to the data so I don't get the silly conclusion :p