By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

A new TV spot for Tales of Berseria has been released. Let's see if it is going to push the game.

Around the Network
Alex_The_Hedgehog said:
Kerotan said:

1.3m to 0.7m would be a massive drop and not a good thing at all.  

Busters did 692k. It was a spin-off, yes, but it had two versions (Red cat and White dog) and it was released barely one year before Yokai Watch 3. We are talking about franchise saturation here.

Also, I even forgot about Yokai Sangokuchi released earlier this year. It sold less than 300k FW.

So, yeah, 700k would still be good. And I'm pretty sure it will outsell Yokai Watch 1.

Does YW3 not have 2 versions? 

Either way a 500k-600k drop for the opening week is not good.  

Kerotan said:
Alex_The_Hedgehog said:

Busters did 692k. It was a spin-off, yes, but it had two versions (Red cat and White dog) and it was released barely one year before Yokai Watch 3. We are talking about franchise saturation here.

Also, I even forgot about Yokai Sangokuchi released earlier this year. It sold less than 300k FW.

So, yeah, 700k would still be good. And I'm pretty sure it will outsell Yokai Watch 1.

You are not understanding my point. But I will not carry on this.

The game will do more than 800k first week, and as Hiska said the important thing will be legs. The big upcoming updates for the game will make it last a little bit longer than the second entry, especially since Shin Uchi cut its legs totally out of nowhere.

Alex_The_Hedgehog said:
Kerotan said:

You are not understanding my point. But I will not carry on this.

I don't agree with your "point". I'm saying a 500k decrease from YW2 to YW3 is very bad. 

Around the Network
Kerotan said:
Alex_The_Hedgehog said:

You are not understanding my point. But I will not carry on that.

I don't agree with your "point". I'm saying a 500k decrease from YW2 to YW3 is very bad. 

I repeat: I will not carry on that.

Will the new Pokemon craze will push a crap ton of preorders for the new 3ds games or momentarily distract them?

Alex_The_Hedgehog said:
Kerotan said:

That's your prerogative. Don't reply to me if you're not willing to engage in a debate. 

Kerotan said:
Alex_The_Hedgehog said:

That's your prerogative. Don't reply to me if you're not willing to engage in a debate. 

All right, sorry if I sounded a bit rude. My mistake.

Anyway... Let's wait to see what happens.