By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

And Berseria is above XV, simply speaken in points. Man I`m so worried about XV, I really would love to see it move 1M in its first week :/

Around the Network
Butcher2709 said:

And Berseria is above XV, simply speaken in points. Man I`m so worried about XV, I really would love to see it move 1M in its first week :/

Berseria's combined points is 177.

Kowan said:
Butcher2709 said:

Berseria's combined points is 177.

Well ignore me then. Math is hard :p

Weekend actuals are in and Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV did $353,000.

"Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV achieved a Top 10 debut despite its limited release. The 3DCG animated film managed to sell 22,818 admissions on 44 screens to rank tenth over the weekend, but its high avg. ticket price allows it to achieve ninth place in terms of gross."

That's pretty great for a limited release! Hopefully it holds well until FFXV comes out.

Aaaaaaaaaaand its back to zero!
Lets reach that 450 point mark Yokai Watch!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
Seriously senpai, getting drunk Monday?

We're on Summer vacation; everyday is Friday.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Boutros said:

"Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV achieved a Top 10 debut despite its limited release. The 3DCG animated film managed to sell 22,818 admissions on 44 screens to rank tenth over the weekend, but its high avg. ticket price allows it to achieve ninth place in terms of gross."

That's pretty great for a limited release! Hopefully it holds well until FFXV comes out.

I think in Japan SE could`ve gone for a bigger release. Maybe would`ve pushed more.

Butcher2709 said:

I think in Japan SE could`ve gone for a bigger release. Maybe would`ve pushed more.

Well, they did wonders on advertisement.

Some weeks ago, Sofmap Akiba was totally covered by a giant FFXV advert.

Boutros said:

It's getting stellar reviews on Yahoo movies japan and is currently the highest rated new release at 4.6/5. I wonder if Square is planning on adding more theatres for this. It could potentially earn them millions in Japan(probably not close to $10m but high enough).

Good day for besteria. Or should we say BEASTERIA!!

I really do wonder will the ps3 version do aswell as it looks to be.