By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Very bad day for all

Around the Network

Wow lol

What a terrible day all round

Oh no AA6!
P&DX takes it today!
And 3DS gamee got the most points today!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

FF15 did nothing for several days ,it is tragic.

Around the Network

Bad day, hope it will change again

Boooooooring!!! ^^

What in the world lol, still holding hope AA6 will surpass Yokai Bomb Sushi ;)

"I think it will be the HDS"-Me in regards to Nintendo's next handheld.

So DQH2 did 375k retail. I'd estimate with digital it sold roughly 450k.

Considering the masou curse and how cheap this would have been to make I think it's a massive success.

Asian sales still to come which will be good and then maybe western sales in future.

SE have no sold over 2m DQ copies since their recent return to Playstation. With DQ11 and the future DQH2 and builders western sales still to come it's obvious there's a good healthy market for the franchise on Playstation.

I hope you're watching capcom. You could be doing the same things on Playstation with monster hunter.

Edit: 

Overwatch did superb with over 50k retail.  lifetime I think this will do decent in Japan. 

Kerotan said:

So DQH2 did 375k retail. I'd estimate with digital it sold roughly 450k.

Considering the masou curse and how cheap this would have been to make I think it's a massive success.

Asian sales still to come which will be good and then maybe western sales in future.

SE have no sold over 2m DQ copies since their recent return to Playstation. With DQ11 and the future DQH2 and builders western sales still to come it's obvious there's a good healthy market for the franchise on Playstation.

I hope you're watching capcom. You could be doing the same things on Playstation with monster hunter.

Edit: 

Overwatch did superb with over 50k retail.  lifetime I think this will do decent in Japan. 

75k digital. Why not 150k?? Or better 1,000,000 lol

Also, if Japan declined you can expect a decline for Asian markets too. And western sales fir DQH were very low.

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/