By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

think-man said:
Yonkai really "destroyed" FF today xD how long before it picks up? 10 days?

I would say more than a week and few more days as well! 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

Oh my god, i missed one of the best discussion ever.

Anywaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay...

whats the deal with kerotan, wasnt he permabanned then made an alt and got caught? how did he come back?

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Yokai Watch is an enigma. Beast some days, 0 points other days...

zorg1000 said:
whats the deal with kerotan, wasnt he permabanned then made an alt and got caught? how did he come back?

As an april fools joke he made a deal with Smeags that he would be permabanned for being a FlamingWeazel alt (which he isn't). He was supposed to come back after a week, and the joke would be unveiled, but I guess he wanted a break from VGC, so when he rejoined, he joined as a new user (OneKartVita). I'm pretty sure the mods knew from the get go that Kerotan was OneKartVita (he was pretty open about it tbh), and given that the original Kerotan account wasn't permabanned for a legit reason they didn't care. However for some reason they decided that he should go back to his Kerotan account again (or maybe he wanted to), so they unbanned Kerotan and banned OneKartVita.

Hope that clears it up.

Around the Network

Have pre-orders opened for Toukiden 2 yet? I seem to remember the first one charting at this point.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

Teeqoz said:

As an april fools joke he made a deal with Smeags that he would be permabanned for being a FlamingWeazel alt (which he isn't). He was supposed to come back after a week, and the joke would be unveiled, but I guess he wanted a break from VGC, so when he rejoined, he joined as a new user (OneKartVita). I'm pretty sure the mods knew from the get go that Kerotan was OneKartVita (he was pretty open about it tbh), and given that the original Kerotan account wasn't permabanned for a legit reason they didn't care. However for some reason they decided that he should go back to his Kerotan account again (or maybe he wanted to), so they unbanned Kerotan and banned OneKartVita.

Hope that clears it up.

So basically, as TheGoldenBoy said, a bunch of bullshit.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

media-create top10
http://www.gamer.ne.jp/news/201605050009/

Jikkyou Powerful Baseball 2016 243k
Kirby 145k

Baseball game did extremely well.

I can't help but to post something here base on how this thread went down a couple of pages ago. Hopefully someone here doesn't go back to his/her old ways when he/she first joined vgchartz or else the next one will likely go up to 10 days.

Proud to be a Californian.

tbone51 said:

media-create top10
http://www.gamer.ne.jp/news/201605050009/

Jikkyou Powerful Baseball 2016 243k
Kirby 145k

Baseball game did extremely well.

Holy crap Jikkyou did surprisingly well, like really really well. I didn't realize it but for whatever reason they skipped 2015 so maybe that had to do with the increase. 102k (PS4), 85k (PSV), and 56k (PS3) is a big increase compared to:

[PS3] Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2014 (Konami, 10/23/14) – 81,981 (New)
[PSV] Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2014 (Konami, 10/23/14) – 50,836 (New)

[PS3] Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2013 (Konami, 10/24/13) – 83,883 (New)
[PSP] Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2013 (Konami, 10/24/13) – 36,002 (New)
[PSV] Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2013 (Konami, 10/24/13) – 24,331 (New)

[PS3] Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2012 (Konami, 07/19/12) – 62,740 (New)
[PSP] Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2012 (Konami, 07/19/12) – 28,142 (New)
[PSV] Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2012 (Konami, 07/19/12) – 16,837 (New)

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)