By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

16 of the 20 titles are Playstation. I wonder in 3 days will it's iron grip be loosened somewhat. Big day for sure.

Around the Network
OneKartVita said:
16 of the 20 titles are Playstation. I wonder in 3 days will it's iron grip be loosened somewhat. Big day for sure.

We know for sure that Kirby will return, but outside of that it's a mystery.

OneKartVita said:

9 new games in 3 days. Can't wait!

9 games, but what can chart? Instead of celebrating the future arrivals, what we should be waiting for is more release dates. We still don't know when Persona 5 will release, when Yo-kai Watch 3 will the same, Tales of Berseria, MH Stories...

Without release dates, pre-orders are closed, and these games can't chart. When there aren't games to chart, the only things we get are random Vita games with  names that nobody heard about and they always sell between the 5-20k range. So, which interesting games should we expect? I can barely thing any of them. There's FFXV that pre-orders will open from March 31st, but as tipically from Comg they're already accepting pre-orders. And the same for Yakuza 6.

Then, I ask this question, what games do you think will chart?

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

hiska-kun said:

9 games, but what can chart? Instead of celebrating the future arrivals, what we should be waiting for is more release dates. We still don't know when Persona 5 will release, when Yo-kai Watch 3 will the same, Tales of Berseria, MH Stories...

Without release dates, pre-orders are closed, and these games can't chart. When there aren't games to chart, the only things we get are random Vita games with  names that nobody heard about and they always sell between the 5-20k range. So, which interesting games should we expect? I can barely thing any of them. There's FFXV that pre-orders will open from March 31st, but as tipically from Comg they're already accepting pre-orders. And the same for Yakuza 6.

Then, I ask this question, what games do you think will chart?

Yeah I don't think the new games will be all that interesting overall.

We should definitely see Kirby again. Maybe the new Harvest Moon, Jikkyou Powerful Pro Baseball 2016, Phantasy Star Online 2, the regular edition of Etrian Odyssey V and uh...that's all I got.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

wonder if star ocean can reach the 100 points, even if it´s not that great for that game

Around the Network

Etrian Odyssey is charting so soon, yes! How do Etrian games usually do by COMG standards?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

GOOOOOOOOOO DARK SOULS 3!!!!!!!

Aaaand... Kirby is back!

Congrats Hatsune for finally surpassing the 100pts bar, though you've been very disappointing, Miku.