By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

NintendoPie said:
Finally I found this thread. Took me long enough!

Haha! Yeah, the search is a mess!

Around the Network

Got keep your buddy on top of things!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Somebody at NeoGAF made a COMGnet comparison with the Pokemon and The Legend of Heros games

" September 14th 2013
[NDS] Pokémon Diamond/Pearl - 613pt + 460pt = 1073pt
[NDS] Pokémon HeartGold / SoulSilver - 673pt + 558pt = 1231pt
[NDS] Pokémon Black / White - 1120pt + 973pt = 2093pt
[NDS] Pokémon Black 2 / White 2 - 667pt + 576pt = 1243pt
[3DS] Pokémon X / Y - 638pt + 634pt = 1272pt

[PSP] The Legend of Heroes: Zero no Kiseki - 40pt + 30pt = 70pt
[PSP] The Legend of Heroes: Ao no Kiseki - 38pt + 37pt = 75pt
[PS3] The Legend of Heroes: Sen no Kiseki - 26pt + 33pt = 59pt
[PSV] The Legend of Heroes: Sen no Kiseki - 26pt or less than 26pt + 26pt or less than 26pt = 52pt or less than 52pt "

Goooooo MH ends, Goooooo Pokemon begins.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Told all you Zelda-lubbers that it'd just be Legend of Heroes that shows up again. With no movement in points.  Sorry gusy :(

Anyway, MonHun's absence has actually made the top of the charts more exciting, because now Pokemon & God Eater are finally pulling their socks up. I was kind of expecting a couple of days of slow movement while everyone is actually playing MonHun, but there you go.

Warriors Orochi & SNAFU doing pretty decently for themselves again too.

Around the Network

Nooooooooooooooooo! No more MH and Where is my Zelda!? Its doing good on Amazon, but COMG hates WiiU :-/

Oh Welll...

tbone51 said:
Nooooooooooooooooo! No more MH and Where is my Zelda!? Its doing good on Amazon, but COMG hates WiiU :-/

Oh Welll...

To be fair, Zelda shot up in amazon rankings recently but LoH hasn't been out of the top 40 for about a month (and it still higher than it now; #30 vs. #35).

Based on that, it'd honestly have been more surprising if Zelda did show up.

Kresnik said:

To be fair, Zelda shot up in amazon rankings recently but LoH hasn't been out of the top 40 for about a month (and it still higher than it now; #30 vs. #35).

Based on that, it'd honestly have been more surprising if Zelda did show up.

Are you implying that the Amazon bestseller list is not an accurate way to predict future sales totals?

Reported.

Nice boost on GE vita today, maybe some people put down their pre order for it while picking up monster hunter.

pokoko said:

Are you implying that the Amazon bestseller list is not an accurate way to predict future sales totals?

Reported.

Actually, for the first time I remember in this thread, I'm saying the opposite.

Tbone seemed to be suggesting that Zelda doing well on amazon but not showing up on COMG was a sign of this chart hating Wii-U.  I was pointing out that Legend of Heroes is doing better than Zelda on amazon and has been for the past month; so if the ranking did have any merit, it shouldn't have been a surprise to see what showed up today.

I'm sure COMG don't have many Wii-U's between them, but the Zelda-chanting seemed a bit like wishful thinking based on a barely-in-the-top-40 amazon ranking!