By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

PowerXXX said:
Also what is happening with Mario Tennis and Amazon Japan? At first i thought it was the usual case with fanboys and one star rating but it seems that's not the case. Way too many negative reviews.

As for Builders review score it seems the fanboys stopped. It's rating is 4 star so it must be pretty good.

This has not to do with fanboys. Amazon JP reviews/stars are just the weirdest thing in the internet.

Around the Network
Alex_The_Hedgehog said:
PowerXXX said:
Also what is happening with Mario Tennis and Amazon Japan? At first i thought it was the usual case with fanboys and one star rating but it seems that's not the case. Way too many negative reviews.

As for Builders review score it seems the fanboys stopped. It's rating is 4 star so it must be pretty good.

This has not to do with fanboys. Amazon JP reviews/stars are just the weirdest thing in the internet.

Yes it has. I've been seeing the Amazon reviews for 3 years and in every big exclusive release there are people that after 30 minutes of the release of the game they put one star and say  the game sucks. 

PowerXXX said:
Alex_The_Hedgehog said:
PowerXXX said:

Yes it has. I've been seeing the Amazon reviews for 3 years and in every big exclusive release there are people that after 30 minutes of the release of the game they put one star and say  the game sucks. 

If this is indeed fanboys work, then the other side of fanboys can also spam 5 stars to a random exclusive.

Alex_The_Hedgehog said:
PowerXXX said:
Alex_The_Hedgehog said:
PowerXXX said:

If this is indeed fanboys work, then the other side of fanboys can also spam 5 stars to a random exclusive.

No, they won't bother with reviews. They will be playing the game instead.

PowerXXX said:
Alex_The_Hedgehog said:
PowerXXX said:
Alex_The_Hedgehog said:
PowerXXX said:

If you say so...

Around the Network
Alex_The_Hedgehog said:
PowerXXX said:
Alex_The_Hedgehog said:
PowerXXX said:
Alex_The_Hedgehog said:
PowerXXX said:

If you say so...

It's just my opinion. Maybe i am wrong but this is what i believe after 3 years of seeing Amazon JP reviews with every big release.

:)

PowerXXX said:

I just noted that the last two weeks of March will be a bloodbath.

Dark Souls 3 vs Joker 3
Star Ocean 5 vs Youkai Watch

Welp.

While Dark Souls and Joker may have some crossover, I don't believe the userbase for Youkai Watch and SO5 are shared much.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

PowerXXX said:
Alex_The_Hedgehog said:
PowerXXX said:

Serious question, do you have to argue with everything?

Clyde32 said:
PowerXXX said:
Alex_The_Hedgehog said:
PowerXXX said:

Serious question, do you have to argue with everything?

Some people really like debates and giving their point of view so maybe she does.  I enjoy reading them anyway. In this situation I agree with the people saying it's not fanboys and instead just the japanese being Japanese! But I still enjoy the debates. 

Don't think it's appropriate for the COMG thread