By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Attack on Titan... Why didn't you show up?...
At least Dark Souls III, Star Ocean 5 and Summon Night 6 had a good day.

Around the Network
SnowPrince said:
Dr. Vita isn't going to be happy about this update.

It's good to see everything moving and getting points.

I feel ashamed... xD
I was so sure that we will see Attack on Titan today. :/

Boutros said:

"First day sell-through.

Dragon Quest Builders - 70%
. Pre-orders for Vita version saw a sudden increase right before its release.
. Shipment isn't large, so it's likely to sell out quick.

Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash - 50%

Romance of the Three Kingdoms 13 - PS3 50%, PS4 little under 60%

Uta no Prince-sama Music 3 - 40%

The Asterisk War: Houka Kenran - 60%"

[Source]

Gooo Dragon Quest Builders!!!
So excited to see the sales.

good day for dark souls and star ocean, hope they can do very well

ZODIARKrebirth said:

I really can't understand why Sony isn't making a special PS4 bundle with these games. They announced a Dark Souls 3 one but it os Sony Store exclusive and these are very small amount to make any difference. It's not like the MGSV bundle. I think Sony this gen is not making so many special console editions like the PS3 or PSP days. They even stopped with Vita (Builders bundle was vey limited).

A Dark Souls 3 PS4 special console would have helped a lot in Japan but also it could have sell a lot worldwide. As for Star Ocean 5, it's the first real RPG japanese experience on PS4 before FFXV and Tales of Berseria. Feel like they are missing a big chance here both Sony and Square.

Around the Network
PowerXXX said:
ZODIARKrebirth said:

I really can't understand why Sony isn't making a special PS4 bundle with these games. They announced a Dark Souls 3 one but it os Sony Store exclusive and these are very small amount to make any difference. It's not like the MGSV bundle. I think Sony this gen is not making so many special console editions like the PS3 or PSP days. They even stopped with Vita (Builders bundle was vey limited).

A Dark Souls 3 PS4 special console would have helped a lot in Japan but also it could have sell a lot worldwide. As for Star Ocean 5, it's the first real RPG japanese experience on PS4 before FFXV and Tales of Berseria. Feel like they are missing a big chance here both Sony and Square.

i agree, a hardware bundle with these two games would really be a good move from sony, the should absolutly do it. a shining blue ps4 version for star ocean would be amazing

ZODIARKrebirth said:
PowerXXX said:
ZODIARKrebirth said:

i agree, a hardware bundle with these two games would really be a good move from sony, the should absolutly do it. a shining blue ps4 version for star ocean would be amazing

Yeah a blue PS4 would be amazing. There is not one in market right now. I think it's too late now to announce a special console. Usually it happens 2 or 3 months before the release. Such a shame :(

So many posts and so little going on, lol

Boutros said:

"First day sell-through.

Dragon Quest Builders - 70%
. Pre-orders for Vita version saw a sudden increase right before its release.
. Shipment isn't large, so it's likely to sell out quick.

Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash - 50%

Romance of the Three Kingdoms 13 - PS3 50%, PS4 little under 60%

Uta no Prince-sama Music 3 - 40%

The Asterisk War: Houka Kenran - 60%"

[Source]

Pleased for Asterisk War and DQB, but very disappointed for UnPS.  It's the first major otome since Hakuouki SSL and I expected it to do better.

Dragon Quest Builders is about to run out of stock on Yodabashi stores. I wonder how big was the shipment. Judging from the YSO prediction, maybe around 250k?

Also what is happening with Mario Tennis and Amazon Japan? At first i thought it was the usual case with fanboys and one star rating but it seems that's not the case. Way too many negative reviews.

As for Builders review score it seems the fanboys stopped. It's rating is 4 star so it must be pretty good.