By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

I'm surprised that you're surprised that Star Wars entered the chart.

We're not in 2010, it's been a long time western games are selling good amounts in Japan, and every big western game charted this year in COMG. There's 0 surprise here (again, somebody will be surprised when Call of Duty, Fallout 4, etc enters the chart...)

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

Around the Network
hiska-kun said:

I'm surprised that you're surprised that Star Wars entered the chart.

We're not in 2010, it's been a long time western games are selling good amounts in Japan, and every big western game charted this year in COMG. There's 0 surprise here (again, somebody will be surprised when Call of Duty, Fallout 4, etc enters the chart...)

I think it's more to do with how soon it entered, rather than it actually charting.

I'm surprised CoD: BO3 has not entered the charts already...

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198

Wow that's a slow day.

WC4Life said:
I'm surprised CoD: BO3 has not entered the charts already...

Promotion hasn't started yet

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

Around the Network

Well let's see what the weekend has in store

From hiska-kun

First Day Sell-Through {2015.09.03}

[PS4] Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain # (Konami) (¥9.072) - 80% (two days tracked)
[PS3] Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain # (Konami) (¥9.072) - 60% (two days tracked)

[PSV] [PS3] Infinite Stratos 2: Love and Purge # (5pb.) (¥7.344) - 30-40% (low sales)

Rabbids Land

[3DS] LEGO Ninjago: Shadow of Ronin (Warner Entertainment Japan) (¥5.076)

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

small44 said:
From hiska-kun

First Day Sell-Through {2015.09.03}

[PS4] Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain # (Konami) (¥9.072) - 80% (two days tracked)
[PS3] Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain # (Konami) (¥9.072) - 60% (two days tracked)

[PSV] [PS3] Infinite Stratos 2: Love and Purge # (5pb.) (¥7.344) - 30-40% (low sales)

Rabbids Land

[3DS] LEGO Ninjago: Shadow of Ronin (Warner Entertainment Japan) (¥5.076)

PS4 sku might be sold out after weekend, I really hope we get some info on digital sales.

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198

Am I mising something here? What is up with these slow days?

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:

Am I mising something here? What is up with these slow days?

What about this day was slow????

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.