By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Struggled to find any English information for that Amamiso game. It's pretty hardcore niche stuff. What should I call it for those who know what it is?!

Around the Network

Was hoping the new games would be something I would recognise. Oh well. SMM did alright again at least.

Well... Super Mario Maker could not afford 4 x 6.

I'm not worried. From what I'm seeing at Amazon JP, there seems to be a lot of people interested in the hardware bundles.

Slow day overall, even Monster Hunter barely kept above 10 points

BraLoD said:
It's boring now that MGS released

Hopefully we'll get a ton of release dates at TGS.

Also another good day for SMM. The game is going to be huge. Even moreso with the high reviews it is getting.

Around the Network

I'm liking the numbers for Yoru no nai kuni and Neptune vs Zombies

AZWification said:
Bofferbrauer said:

I wouldn't mind a bigger number, though. But the constant stream of 6es is pretty good already.

It's still doing better than 3D World at the same time frame, so I think that's pretty good.

2D Mario >>>> 3D Mario. Even moreso in Japan. 

I'm sure it's doing better than the early NSMB though.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Boutros said:

Struggled to find any English information for that Amamiso game. It's pretty hardcore niche stuff. What should I call it for those who know what it is?!

I wonder if it's Clannad or Rewrite.  Both unreleased VNs on Vita from that publisher.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
Boutros said:

I wonder if it's Clannad or Rewrite.  Both unreleased VNs on Vita from that publisher.

Well I know it's this game but there's very little info on it.

Boutros said:
outlawauron said:
Boutros said:

Well I know it's this game but there's very little info on it.

Amatsumi Sora ni! Kumo no Hatate ni

This is the gamefaqs page: http://www.gamefaqs.com/psp/618087-amatsumi-sora-ni-kumo-no-hatate-ni for the PSP version and you can see the PSV version is coming on the 17th so I guess that's it.