By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

MGS IV above MGS V by 3:1... oh god.

Around the Network

Lol at Monster Hunter X making a stealth appearance before preorders are supposed to open. It's going to slay the charts.

Also good to see SMD doing better than Gates to Infinity. And yeah, HHD is still dominating.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

If KanColle gets that throne, it won't have it for long. Monster Hunter is coming for it's place.

KanColle is coming, you still have time for a sacrifice, especially if you lost your faith along the way.

Body = Forgiven

Soul = Economy class ticket

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198

Wow, KanColle does have life in it after all. Hooray.

Yoru no Nai Kuni has gotten points every day since entering. Also hooray. Hopefully it sells a boatloads because props to Gust for trying something a bit different (but close enough that their fanbase are still interested).

Still gonna laugh if Vita version outsells PS3 and PS4.

Around the Network
Kresnik said:
Wow, KanColle does have life in it after all. Hooray.

Any guess about first week numbers?

Many say that the ratio sales-point is going to be a disaster... idk, what is your prediction?

Ryng_Tolu said:

Many say that the ratio sales-point is going to be a disaster... idk, what is your prediction?

I don't predict, sorry.  Especially when there's absolutely no precedent, like with KanColle.

Kresnik said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

I don't predict, sorry.  Especially when there's absolutely no precedent, like with KanColle.

B-but... i love predict.

Oh well, in this case let me make random guess: 200k. :P

Wow KanColle, these points came out from nowhere!
Hope that KanColle can continue good.

Ryng_Tolu said:
Kresnik said:

B-but... i love predict.

Oh well, in this case let me make random guess: 200k. :P

I'm gonna predict once a new trailer with Gameplay is released.

For the moment, with the info we got, I'll only say that your prediction is crazy.

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/